"Time as he grows old teaches many lessons."

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Every life has a Story

When I came to know that I was affected by AML (Blood Cancer), I couldn't believe it first. Slowly, after deterioration of my health, I realized. After a sound fight and God's blessings, I survived. In the bed when I felt that I couldn't fight, better to surrender, my life's coach (my brave wife) had pushed me to the battle field. And the battle was Live Vs Death. She suffered, I struggled. It was more than a Rahul David's Test knock, but lesser than Veer Savarkar's sacrifice. At last I survived. My story everyone came to know. 
But,.......
She was also part of my story. Just like director's uncut, she had swallowed many sad moments those have never revealed.
I realized, just like double entry book keeping, every life has a parallel story. And unfortunately, those are usually left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment